If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Supervisor, Paid Social
Newton’s First Law: Objects at rest tend to remain at rest. The same is true of people. At DRUM, our job is to get people to move. But random movement is pointless. Movement in rhythm with the goals of our clients, on the other hand, is the most valuable thing in the world. There’s an irresistible beat that gets brands noticed, gets people talking and, above all, gets results. No wonder so many great brands — like Aflac, E*TRADE, PayPal, Wounded Warrior Project and more — trust us to help take them where they want to go. We’re DRUM. Let’s dance.
If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not funless. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. After all, we believe in harmony. It’s there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
Join one of the fastest growing independent, full-service agencies that’s dedicated to redefining the media landscape. Partner with an A-list of talent that has come on board over the past half year, selected from the top consultancies, data platforms, holding companies and brands. DRUM’s mission is to deliver strategic and advisory services in addition to best-in-class media and creative execution. By joining now, you will be called upon to help author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon several recent client wins and further solidify a number of game-changing strategic partnerships.
The Supervisor, Paid Social will be responsible for helping to define and manage the paid social approach for key clients across the DRUM portfolio. The right person for the role will be a day-to-day contact for the client, and will need to be able to manage and lead a strategic action plan both internally and externally. This candidate will demonstrate significant knowledge of paid advertising on Social Media including strategy, major, and emerging social platforms, and the tactics necessary for delivery of complex Social programs. In addition to the discipline knowledge, the Supervisor, Social Media will responsible to research and create POVs to deliver to the client in a timely and regular basis. This ideal candidate must be a confident, self-starter with a proven track record of success and who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. Strong writing and communication skills are a must.
– Drive overall social strategy and associated tactics to meet client’s goals, working closely with account lead(s).
– Established as leader with the client and across all departmental teams within DRUM, effectively prioritizing/negotiating needs between all parties.
– Effectively manage and develop junior team members (mentoring, training, etc.).
– Prioritize and manage quarterly priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations by entire client team.
– Ability to problem solve, such as finding solutions for issues not yet attempted.
– Proactively share learnings and best practices across the organization.
– Establish oneself as an expert within their functional department and client team.
– Identify ways to improve team efficiency and effectiveness, such as new processes.
– Bring new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business.
– Ability to consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners.
– Effectively communicate paid media insights, reporting, trends, and new initiatives to client/agency partners and vendors (as Social has ownership of the vendor relationships).
– Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team.
– Ability to effectively merchandise successes to the client.
– Help educate client team on the latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
– Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation.
In-depth knowledge of:
– Paid social optimizations (proactive and reactive)
– Forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis
– Platform best practices and up to date campaign management practices
– Campaign management tools, including bid rules/management
– Advanced social knowledge across (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
– Monitoring new social trends and products and evaluating application to client
– Research tools/competitive analysis
– Budget/pacing and billing
– Understanding integrated media
– Client scope
– Industry trends
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications.
– 5+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts, preferably in paid social.
– Be a proactive self-starter.
– Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies.
– Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills.
– Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
– Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data.