If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Join one of the fastest growing independent, full-service agencies that’s dedicated to redefining the media landscape. Partner with an A-list of talent that has come on board over the past half year, selected from the top consultancies, data platforms, holding companies and brands. DRUM’s mission is to deliver strategic and advisory services in addition to best-in-class media and creative execution. By joining now, you will be called upon to help author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon several recent client wins and further solidify a number of game-changing strategic partnerships.
As an SEO specialist at DRUM Agency you will work on meeting and exceeding client and agency goals. You will be trained to be a key agency expert on all things SEO and learn how it should integrate with all current client efforts, both online and offline. To ensure best in class SEO strategies, you will have access to a wide range of supporting teams. This position will allow you to learn and grow into invaluable SEO roles. You will report to the SEO Director and support a wide variety of clients across verticals.
- Demonstrate understanding of SEO channel and processes
- Provide accurate and timely SEO reports for assigned clients
- Use available collateral to expand knowledge where needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Proactive in reaching out for assistance from direct manager.
- Work closely with the SEO Director on tactical execution of SEO campaigns. This is including, but not limited to competitor and keyword analysis, link building efforts, onsite and offsite audits, on page/site level optimization, and content creation.
- Audit, review and analyze reports to provide insights to meet SEO campaign objectives and performance
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Consistent and error free completion of all assigned tasks.
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations for client SEO strategies
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Balance training and education with assigned account tasks
- Track and monitor SEO KPIs for assigned clients
- 1-2 years of SEO experience, advertising agency experience a plus.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Expert-level Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with website analysis utilizing a variety of web analytics tools.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools.
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and decision making abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, drive hard to completion, and deliver actionable recommendations.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points through both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to meet client goals.
- Can thrive in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Google Analytics Certification.