If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Senior Media Manager, Paid Search
Join one of the fastest growing independent, full-service agencies that’s dedicated to redefining the media landscape. Partner with an A-list of talent that has come on board over the past half year, selected from the top consultancies, data platforms, holding companies and brands. DRUM’s mission is to deliver strategic and advisory services in addition to best-in-class media and creative execution. By joining now, you will be called upon to help author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon several recent client wins and further solidify a number of game-changing strategic partnerships.
As a Senior Media Manager, Paid Search you will lead multiple Search accounts and provide advice and results directly to the client. You will stand as the main point of contact for the client for all things SEM related and handle requests and questions directly. In this role, you must be able to manage campaigns on their own with precision, and a touch of creativity. DRUM is direct response driven so we thrive off of data and surpassing KPIs. Being comfortable in excel and with large data sets is a must. It’s ok to nerd out over excel sheets and automated reports. To ensure a best-in-class SEM program, you will have access to a wide range of supporting teams. From the CMO and VP, Integrated Marketing within the media department, to the creative, analytics, technology and content teams; all will be available to work with you in sync to meet the desired goals.
We are looking for passionate, positive, and hardworking people who want to drive success for their accounts and the agency as a whole. At DRUM we believe in teamwork and relationships. Not only do we want someone who will work hard, but also thrive off of teamwork and collaboration. We aren’t looking for mediocre – we want extraordinary.
You will report to an Associate Media Director, Paid Search and support a wide variety of clients across verticals and assisting media leadership in new client acquisition.
- Manage all aspects of an account including assets, reporting, tracking and more.
- Provide expert-level day-to-day reporting as well as detailed adhoc reports on performance.
- Recognize and act on performance changes immediately.
- Understand the importance of audience and signal based data, with regards to optimizations and enhancements.
- Stay on top of industry trends and betas for strategic account tests and decisions.
- Monitor profitability to ensure there is account growth – this includes streamlining processes, formulating new strategy recommendations and projecting account growth and performance.
- Ability to put together projections and estimates based on any budget, scenario or goal – for both existing clients and potential clients.
- Understand the ins-and-outs of third party conversion tracking – including data driven attribution.
- Efficiently optimize campaigns towards client KPI goals and budget.
- Help supervise junior employees and aid in their advancement.
- Launch new accounts and campaigns from scratch with no supervision (includes tracking, structure, settings, establishing reporting, QA-ing, etc.).
- Conduct competitive analysis and track competitor movement in the SERP.
- Assist in new business research and strategy.
- Provide a reporting cadence to the client and frequent planning presentations.
- 2+ years of Paid Search experience preferred, advertising agency experience a plus.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Basic understanding of all digital marketing channels (Social Media, Display, SEO, Email Marketing, etc.).
- Experience with client communication; excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- SEM experience managing large account preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence driving results within Google and Bing search platforms (Shopping and Amazon experience a plus).
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and decision making abilities.
- Experience and understanding of search management software (SA360, Kenshoo) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe).
- Expert-level Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Detail-oriented at every SEM management step and strong at implementation.