If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
The Program Coordinator will be helping to manage, coordinate and oversee the planning, implementing and executing of different projects for both the media and technology teams. The right person for this role will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize the progress of projects that fall within scope. This candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while being organized and the capability to multi-task. Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and allotted hours.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings – Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining and communicating any project changes to stakeholders.
- Assess project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication or related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in coordinating/managing projects.
- Be a proactive self-starter.
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Advantage or other project management applications a plus.