If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Newton’s First Law: Objects at rest tend to remain at rest. The same is true of people. At DRUM, our job is to get people to move. But random movement is pointless. Movement in rhythm with the goals of our clients, on the other hand, is the most valuable thing in the world. There’s an irresistible beat that gets brands noticed, gets people talking and, above all, gets results. No wonder so many great brands — like AT&T, Aflac, Carhartt, E*TRADE, PayPal, March of Dimes and more — trust us to help take them where they want to go. We’re DRUM. Let’s dance.
If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not funless. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. After all, we believe in harmony. It’s there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
DRUM is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Network Administrator. The primary roles of this position will be to design, maintain and manage all aspects of the company’s network and cloud infrastructure including hardware, software, SAS solutions, databases, telecommunications and user tactics, as well as identifying and leading implementation of software and internal management systems to efficiently and effectively manage the entire business enterprise.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Maintaining and administering a multi-site organization including a mixed cloud environment.
- Maintaining and administering web and Linux servers, logging, backups and site moves.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and Gmail.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- Windows AD, Azure, Server 2012 and 2016
- LAN, WAN and VPN experience.
- FTP, PGP, SSL
- Apple experience a plus.
- Must be willing to travel no more than 10% of time