If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Media Manager, Programmatic
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
The Media Manager, Programmatic is responsible for creating and managing display campaigns that drive results for DRUM’s clients. They are an expert in display/programmatic advertising. They have an analytical mind, are able to generate key insights, and don’t accept the status quo. The Media Manager has at least two years of display media buying experience in programmatic display.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are reached and free of errors.
- Manage to the campaign KPI to drive results and performance. Clearly articulates successes and recommendations.
- Work with Account and Media Planning teams to collaborate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a client-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Have the ability to work with multiple partners and vendors via email.
- Analyze, select, provide well thought out recommendations on plans and projects.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for the client and company.
- Be accountable for accuracy and quality of assignments by checking details of all media plans/buys, budget related documents, time sensitive deadlines and other projects.
- 2+ years of media buying experience.
- Experience buying programmatic display.
- Familiar/expert in a few, if not all, ad tech and media programs such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DV360, The Trade Desk, GDN, Google Analytics.
- Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media setups.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strategic and critical thinker. Independent, active problem solver.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data.
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently.
- Ability to balance long term thinking with short term results.
- Experience with both self-served and managed service campaigns.
Additional ideal experience:
- Experience with both direct response and branding campaigns.
- Experience across multiple verticals including financial and non-profit.
- Experience with search and paid social a plus.