If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Director, Digital Measurement Solutions
DRUM is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Digital Measurement Solutions, Director. This is a client-facing role representing DRUM’s suite of proprietary and partner marketing technology solutions targeted at connecting the dots across the various media channels. You will be responsible for measurement platform strategy and implementation, as well as directing and coordinating a team of data analyst and data solutions engineers. This role also owns the management and evolution of our entire Ad Tech stack (including programmatic & data) across multiple properties, working with the technology and dev team to ensure the whole operation runs smoothly. This leader will ensure we are conducting business using leading platforms that are best aligned with our data-driven, audience focused, monetization strategies and goals. We are looking for a dedicated, focused, team player capable of bringing immediate value to a growing company and managing a team of ad operations and data specialist.
- Perform as a customer-facing Digital Measurement Solutions expert working with DRUM Media, Analytics and business development teams to represent DRUM products and services, architect solutions based upon technology stack audits and create measurement infrastructure requirements and position self as technical resource and subject matter expert on the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Hands-on implementation and management of tracking and measurement platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
- Hands-on implementation of customer experience, testing and personalization tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
- Create and maintain documentation related to tracking and data layer implementation requirements.
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management.
- Author detailed Solution Design Docs, keep current and publish on DRUM Hub and internal network.
- Perform web and mobile application audits for potential and existing clients to highlight challenges in the marketing technology implementation and design a plan to mitigate and resolve these issues.
- Lead internal onboarding team in creating timeline, implementing and maintaining marketing technology solutions as outlined in the client SOW.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers inside the organization (dev, ad operations, analytics, media, creative, etc.) to implement solutions to drive revenue growth and achieve overall company objectives.
- Maintain a wide-angle view and subject matter expertise in the entire marketing technology ecosystem, CRM, Website Analytics, CDP, DSPs, cloud services, etc.
- Understand media plan objectives, and suggest framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs.
- Manage the implementation of new ad & data technologies in the ad tech stack, supporting direct and programmatic sold campaigns, and ensuring maximum yield while optimizing site performance and page speed.
- Assist in the development of new internal products and in the vetting and onboarding of new third-party ad platforms.
- Serve as the technical authority for all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio).
- Work with media, creative and analytics teams at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements.
- Manage relationships with external vendors (such as DSPs, DMPs, verification vendors, rich media companies, media publishers, etc.).
- This role will work closely with team members of media, IT, data & analytics , and business team members departments to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality.
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Become subject matter expert of processes, policies, systems, and controls —including the ad server, personalization tools, order management system, and all integrated systems and tools—in order to fully comprehend a program’s impact to the department and its downstream effects, as well as to address risk management issues across entire campaign management processes.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of web analytics /digital analytics /customer data analytics, online/interactive marketing, statistical modeling, CRM program implementation, marketing performance measurement, and/or customer strategy.
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating customer campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing and/or CRM best practices.
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect).
- Experience in MS SQL, Excel, relational databases and database concepts required.
- Has experience using Tableau, Domo, Power BI or other business intelligence tool.
- Ability to define technical security solutions at a business, strategy and functional level.
- Three (3) years of experience with leading teams in a Client or consulting project environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audience.
- Ability to discuss technical solutions to both highly technical audiences as well as non-technical, business focused individuals.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales, sequencing activities and deliverables to the client to value sell, earn trust and enhance margin.
- Proven experience articulating technical viewpoints to diverse audiences, including technical and business decision makers.
- Proven ability to evaluate information and make sound technical risk judgments.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including formal and informal presentations to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Web Analytics, Tag Management, Native App Analytics and DMP/CDP certifications a plus.