If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Email Technology Specialist
Newton’s First Law: Objects at rest tend to remain at rest. The same is true of people. At DRUM, our job is to get people to move. But random movement is pointless. Movement in rhythm with the goals of our clients, on the other hand, is the most valuable thing in the world. There’s an irresistible beat that gets brands noticed, gets people talking and, above all, gets results.No wonder so many great brands — like Aflac, E*TRADE, PayPal, Wounded Warrior Project and more — trust us to help take them where they want to go.We’re DRUM. Let’s dance.
If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not fun-less. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. After all, we believe in harmony. It’s there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
This individual will work with the eCRM team to create and execute email marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. Ideal candidate will have two to three years of experience with an Email Service Provider / Marketing Automation Tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Epsilon Agility Harmony, etc.)
- Work with eCRM Manager and clients to manage, create and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with account teams in shaping and guiding email programs for our clients.
- Responsible for day-to-day campaign execution, including HTML template development, audience segmentation, and deployment.
- Conduct all email quality assurance checks to ensure email meets client expectations.
- Build and document automations and customer journeys.
- Write and edit SQL queries to generate campaign audiences and support campaign reporting functions.
- Monitor ongoing triggered/scheduled emails, assist with troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Monitor email deliverability across various email platforms.
- Participate in email team discussions to develop new procedures and best practices.
- 2-3 years of experience with an enterprise ESP/Marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Epsilon Agility Harmony, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to write, edit and troubleshoot custom SQL queries.
- Experience building automations and journeys.
- Understanding of basic Email Marketing Concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner.
- Must be a problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Always looking for better, more cost-effective and scalable ways to accomplish goals.