If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
eCRM Operations Manager
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on eCRM Operations Manager that will complement our strong management team and deliver collaborative solutions to our clients. Experience with multiple platforms is desired (WCA/Silver Pop, Salesforce/ExactTarget), hands-on work in support of enterprise email clients, and a minimum of 5 years of email marketing experience overall.
- Management of eCRM operations
- Develop email strategy and roadmap for all email communications including promotional campaigns, lifecycle emails, billing receipts, and win-back emails.
- Ability to handle multiple clients, flexibly and responsibly managing changing scopes and delivery dates
- Ability to write queries and execute campaigns.
- Oversee all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Be engaged with industry trends, events, announcements, and emerging technologies to constantly improve our email marketing presence and performance.
- Work in multiple platforms and assist with scoping requirements for platform migrations and implementations.
- Collaborate with team members and other managers to provide solutions for clients.
- 5+ years of email and marketing automation execution experience in Marketing Cloud Solutions
- An increasing level of responsibility and experience in multiple platforms
- Programming languages a plus – PHP- coding and functionality.
- Ability to facilitate a full ESP migration or start a new ESP relationship.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Exceptional project management skills; experience working cross functionally with Creative and Production teams. Experience with project management tools
- Experience with managing QA process for campaign executions
- Organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Client-facing experience, participating as a team member in prospect and client meetings.
- Experience with platform API calls is a plus