If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
This individual is responsible for the hands-on coding, building and testing of client email marketing communications. This position is expected to utilize both HTML expertise and email marketing best practices where applicable within the daily responsibilities.
- Work with eCRM team to ensure seamless, accurate execution of all email campaigns on behalf of Drum’s clients.
- Develop email marketing campaigns, including slicing PSD files, converting to HTML, QA’ing against client requirements, and addressing change rounds and revisions.
- Utilize knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions in regard to design, layout, functionality, and deliverability.
- Conduct email quality assurance checks to ensure email meets client expectations.
- Test and troubleshoot emails across platforms, browsers, and devices, using a tool such as Litmus or Email on Acid.
- Manage and code solutions creatively.
- Participate in email team discussions to develop new procedures and best practices.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience with producing HTML email templates.
- 3+ years of experience with an enterprise ESP/Marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Epsilon Agility Harmony, etc.).
- Fluency in HTML/CSS – proficiency in responsive email design and must understand cross-browser and front-end development issues.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner.
- Must be a problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Always looking for better, more cost-effective and scalable ways to accomplish goals.