If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
DRUM is a unique agency in that our services are driven by a foundation of analytics and insights. To continue to grow this expertise, we are seeking an experienced, results-oriented Data Architect. A leader in this role will maintain, develop, and continually improve DRUM’s suite of proprietary and partner marketing technology solutions targeted at connecting the dots across the various media channels.
You will be responsible for data strategy and implementation, as well as directing and coordinating a team of data architects and data solutions engineers, working with the Ad Ops and Analytics teams to ensure the whole operation runs smoothly. This leader will ensure we are conducting business using leading platforms that are best aligned with our data-driven, audience focused, monetization strategies, and goals. We are looking for a dedicated, focused, team player capable of bringing immediate value to a growing company.
- This role will work closely with team members of Media, Analytics, and Business Development to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Develop and maintain a wide-angle view and subject matter expertise in the entire marketing technology ecosystem, CRM, Website Analytics, CDP, DSPs, cloud services, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation for data and sources.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality.
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Resolve data and technical issues with third party and client data teams, as needed.
- Work with internal onboarding team in creating timeline, implementing and maintaining marketing technology solutions as outlined in the client SOW.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a data architect defining data models based on client systems and business requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience in ETL and tools available, e.g. SQL SSIS, SAP Data Management.
- Experience with Cloud-based data storage systems, e.g. Snowflake, Azure, AWS, Google Big Query required.
- Experience in MS SQL, Excel, relational databases and database concepts required.
- Experience with data from the marketing technology ecosystem e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DCM.
- Ability to define technical security solutions at a business, strategy and functional level.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
- Ability to discuss technical solutions to both highly technical audiences as well as non-technical, business focused Individuals.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking and follow-through.
- Proven ability to evaluate information and make sound technical risk judgments.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including formal and informal presentations to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Team Lead Experience.
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience with CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Oracle.
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect).
- Web Analytics, Tag Management, Native App Analytics and DMP/CDP certifications a plus.
- Experience with Tableau, Domo, Power BI or other business intelligence tool.
- Experience with Alteryx.