If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, IG Group and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
We’re looking for a copywriter who can generate powerful, motivating ideas quickly and work closely with an art director to bring those ideas to life. Our writer must have the organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and take responsibility for assigned jobs from concepting through writing, editing, proofreading and preparation for online or offline production.
- Develop copy for digital display, social, web, collateral and direct mail
- Collaborate with art directors and writers to develop concept on various accounts
- Willing to work across office with various team members
- Develop creative ideas for conceptual new business pitches
- Knowledge of financial services, insurance and the non-for-profit verticals a plus
- Excellent editing and proofing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- 3-5 years of agency experience or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft product, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Direct mail and non-for-profit experience a plus
- College degree; emphasis in advertising/journalism