If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Content Strategy Intern
Newton’s First Law: Objects at rest tend to remain at rest. The same is true of people. At DRUM, our job is to get people to move. But random movement is pointless. Movement in rhythm with the goals of our clients, on the other hand, is the most valuable thing in the world. There’s an irresistible beat that gets brands noticed, gets people talking and, above all, gets results. No wonder so many great brands — like Aflac, E*TRADE, PayPal, Wounded Warrior Project and more — trust us to help take them where they want to go. We’re DRUM. Driving Results with Unified Marketing. Let’s dance.
If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not funless. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. After all, we believe in harmony. We embrace team collaboration across offices. The results are there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
The Content Strategy Internship offers a hands-on learning experience for marketing or communications graduates who are interested in an entry-level position in social media and content strategy. The work schedule is Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. This position pays $15.00/hr.
– Assist with social marketing strategies, campaigns and reporting; manage smaller campaigns as opportunities arise.
– Become a subject matter expert across the major social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter and others .
– Conduct research on target audiences’ social media behaviors and identify brand influencers.
– Attend and participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions and other presentations.
– Assist with market and industry-related research and influencer/blogger outreach.
– College graduates with a degree in marketing, public relations or journalism.
– Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills.
– Ability to interpret data and extract insights.
– Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to interact professionally with clients and account teams.
– Understanding of social/digital media.
– Prior relevant experience or internship preferred.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with social media monitoring and analytics tools preferred.