If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
DRUM is a fast-growing independent, full-service growth marketing partner to major brands such as E*TRADE, Cigna, PayPal, Crystal Springs, Chase, American Red Cross and many more. We have assembled an A-list of talent, curated from the top holding companies, consultancies, data platforms and brands, as part of our mission to nimbly integrate Strategic and Advisory services with best-in-class Media and Creative execution. By joining now, you will be empowered to co-author the next chapter in our ascension, as we build upon a half-dozen recent client wins and unveil a number of game-changing innovations & strategic partnerships across Ad Tech, BI, data providers, marketing platforms and more.
The Account Executive (A.E.) is the agency’s primary contact with the client. With the guidance of a supervisor, the A.E. should be able to function independently on a day-to-day basis in a variety of areas. The supervisor is a mentor and advisor and should be kept informed on all account activity on a regular basis. This role has the flexibility to be based out of our Atlanta or New York office locations.
- Be a Trusted Advisor to our clients, providing exceptional service delivery, strategic thinking and developing a relationship of trust and respect.
- Acquire knowledge of the client’s business and customer so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated and shared with account management team.
- Foster positive relationships between yourself, clients and DRUM team members.
- Adopt and represent DRUM core values, vision and mission.
- Provide quality assurance on all agency output including creative, campaign plans, reports and analysis.
- Collaborate with the DRUM team members necessary to confirm scope, execute work and deliver successfully to our commitment to our client’s success and satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor day-to-day progress of campaigns to make sure that deadlines are met and to respond to client and internal team counterparts’ problems and questions.
- Write creative and media briefs for review by designated account supervisor and corresponding department managers.
- Maintain client detail in agency HUB and update as needed throughout relationship.
- Manage project-level financials including billing worksheets, estimate development, tracking to estimate and invoice generation for supervisor review.
- Attend DRUM Lessons and complete three courses per year.
- Present industry trends or client learning to Account Management department to foster shared knowledge and training.
- Guides and mentors Account Coordinator where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agency environment working with clients.
- Experience preferred in Digital, DM, Content, and Media.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take the initiative on projects and anticipate next steps.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to perform tasks that support our clients’ success and the mission of DRUM.