If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
At DRUM, our job is to get people to move in rhythm with the goals of our clients. With clients like Aflac, E*TRADE, PayPal, Wounded Warrior Project and more — we drive results with unified marketing. If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not funless. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. Results are there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
The Account Executive (A.E.) is the agency’s primary contact with the client. With the guidance of a supervisor, the A.E. should be able to function independently on a day-to-day basis in a variety of areas. The supervisor is a mentor and advisor and should be kept informed on all account activity on a regular basis. This role has the flexibility to be based out of our Atlanta, Chicago, or New York office locations.
– Be a Trusted Advisor to our clients, providing exceptional service delivery, strategic thinking and developing a relationship of trust and respect.
– Acquire knowledge of the client’s business and customer so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated and shared with account management team.
– Foster positive relationships between yourself, clients and DRUM team members.
– Adopt and represent DRUM core values, vision and mission.
– Provide quality assurance on all agency output including creative, campaign plans, reports and analysis.
– Collaborate with the DRUM team members necessary to confirm scope, execute work and deliver successfully to our commitment to our client’s success and satisfaction.
– Proactively monitor day-to-day progress of campaigns to make sure that deadlines are met and to respond to client and internal team counterparts’ problems and questions.
– Write creative and media briefs for review by designated account supervisor and corresponding department managers.
– Maintain client detail in agency HUB and update as needed throughout relationship.
– Manage project-level financials including billing worksheets, estimate development, tracking to estimate and invoice generation for supervisor review.
– Attend DRUM Lessons and complete three courses per year.
– Present industry trends or client learning to Account Management department to foster shared knowledge and training.
– Guides and mentors Account Coordinator where appropriate.
– Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree a plus
– Minimum 2 years of experience in agency environment working with clients
– Experience preferred in Digital, DM, Content, and Media.
– Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
– Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to take the initiative on projects and anticipate next steps
– Must be team oriented
– Excellent writing and presentation skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
– Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
– A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to perform tasks that support our client’s success and the mission of DRUM