If you're not having any fun at work, you're doing it wrong.
Newton’s First Law: Objects at rest tend to remain at rest. The same is true of people. At DRUM, our job is to get people to move. But random movement is pointless. Movement in rhythm with the goals of our clients, on the other hand, is the most valuable thing in the world. There’s an irresistible beat that gets brands noticed, gets people talking and, above all, gets results.No wonder so many great brands — like Aflac, E*TRADE, PayPal, Wounded Warrior Project and more — trust us to help take them where they want to go.We’re DRUM. Let’s dance.
If you’re not having any fun at work, you’re doing it wrong. Whether you’re in our Atlanta, Chicago or New York office, you’ll see for yourself: At DRUM, we love what we do. We’re focused, but not funless. Aggressive, but not ad-holes. After all, we believe in harmony. It’s there in everything we do, from our award-winning campaigns to our slightly less decorated bowling team. And it’s the reason our agency is recognized time and again, from Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces.
The Account Executive oversees, plan, manage, and execute direct mail, broadcast, print website development, web based applications and other digital marketing campaigns including emails, microsites, social apps, banners, landers, from beginning to completion. The ideal candidate will be part taskmaster and part strategist, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time. Understand all facets of internal production capabilities & agency processes. The qualified candidate will work directly with account service, creative, media, and IT. He/ She will work with agency teams to complete projects on time and within budget by maintaining the scope of the project.
This role is located on-site with one of our clients in Brentwood, TN.
– Manages the project lifecycle, including strategy, design and development.
– Sets clear expectations daily for tasks and deliverables across teams accountable for work, providing all proper materials and documentation when necessary.
– Works with Account Service, Client and Creative/Web Lead to document and maintain requirements.
– Manages projects to estimated hours and identifies the need for additional hours.
– Identifies and reports any project risks or dependencies that may occur throughout the project lifecycle and escalates issues appropriately.
– Appropriately aligns resources against project needs- handles forecasting of hours/projections for projects.
– Manages multiple priorities for several resources at one time.
– Understands all facets of internal production capabilities & agency processes.
– Orchestrates internal client team communications and project status.
– Consistently sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables – can delegate appropriately.
– Develops strong relationships with internal team members and client contacts at all levels.
– Manages issues appropriately and professionally at all times.
– Demonstrates ability to negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate with all different personality types among team members effectively.
– Email Marketing experience required
– Experience with creative briefs and working with a creative team
– Experience with complex campaign matrices and consumer data fields
– Experience with versioning and QA, including dynamic content
– Submit job/change orders
– Log information into billing spreadsheets
– Electronically organize account files
– Send client daily or weekly reports
– A/B testing experience and experience reading results
– Create and edit Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
– Provide support to other team members on an as needed basis
– Other responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising related field.
– 3-5 years of experience in marketing/advertising project management experience preferably in an agency or internal group Project/Traffic Management, and experience with email marketing.
– Microsoft Office and Mac experience, Project Management Software experience a plus.
– Solid track record of successfully managing projects from start to completion.
– Able to lead an effective and efficient discussion, keeping team on track.
– Thinks clearly and diplomatically, demonstrates high emotional intelligence.
– Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with work flow steps and internal processes.
– Strong attention to detail, multi-task, organization and follow up skills.
– Flexibility, Initiative, Accountability and personal responsibility for work.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong relationship building skills.
– Exhibits strong listening skills with the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant hours.
– Effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
– Confident problem anticipation and resolution –willingness to have difficult conversations.
– General knowledge of CSS, HTML, .NET, PHP and Flash
– Ability to develop detailed work plans and requirements specifications, address resource allocation issues, document processes and run project meetings.
– Experience with project audits and process improvement strategies.
– Excellent written and verbal skills.
– Proven leadership qualities.